The competitor gate will open at 4:00pm on Thursday until 10:00pm. Any competition arriving after 10:00pm are asked to park in the campground area and line up for an 8:00am start on Friday. Friday 8:00 am - 10:00 pm, Saturday 8:00 am - 9:00 pm, Sunday 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Competitors (Includes car and driver only) Friday $40.00, Saturday $50, Sunday $50
(Please note if you come in on Friday to race, you will be paying for the full weekend; if you come in on Saturday to race, you will be paying for Saturday and Sunday.)
Any refunds for racers will be at the discretion of TECH.
Pit Crew $60.00 for the weekend per person.
- One pit area assigned per paid Race Vehicle
- All campers, trailers, pit vehicle and support equipment for this pit must fit into the assigned pit. All other vehicles must be parked in the spectators parking area as space is limited.
- Please respect your fellow racers/campers. If you run a generator please ensure you are not gassing out your fellow campers.
- Place garbage at the cans for pickup and clean your pit before you leave.
- Other then during race times, charges of driving without wearing a helmet for those vehicles where required may be issued.
- Charges may be laid by the police for drinking other residence when not in your pit when applicable.
NO PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF 16 SHALL DRIVE ANY TYPE OF MOTORIZED VEHICLE SUCH AS QUAD, MINIBIKE, GOLF CART. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE.
Vehicle Class Information
|Class||Class Acronym||Time Bracket|
|Super Pro||S/P||11:99 and quicker|
|Pro||P||12:00 - 12:99|
|Super Street||S/S||13:00 - 13:99|
|Sportsman||S/M||14:00 - 14:99|
|Street||S||15:00 and slower|